BEKO AUTOMATIC COFFEE MACHINE COMPETITION (‘Competition’)
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
1) Information on how to enter the Competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this Competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions of entry.
2) This Competition is being run online at www.oasiscoffee.com.au by Oasis Griffiths Company (“the Promoter”) of 10-11 Rosemary Court, Mulgrave, Victoria 3170 during the Promotional Period.
3) The Competition commences at 8am on 01/08/2015 and concludes at 5pm on 30/09/2015 (‘Promotional Period’).
4) The promoter of this Competition is Oasis Griffiths Company (“the Promoter”) (ABN 34 006 509 440) of 10-11 Rosemary Court, Mulgrave, Victoria 3170 Telephone: 03 8545 1300 (‘Promoter’).
5) Entry is free and open to persons in Australia only. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, suppliers, contractors and agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
6) Competition open to entrants of any age.
7) Each entrant may submit one entry per person.
8) People may enter the Competition by purchasing any Oasis Griffiths Greek Coffee product and completing the entry requirements for the Beko Automatic Coffee Machine Competition including completing an online entry form with all required information and answering in 25 words or less “Why do you love Oasis Greek Coffee? (“Submission”). All required information and contact details must be stated clearly on the entry form.
9) The prize consists of 1 (one) Beko Turkish Double Pot Coffee Makers valued at $479.00 each (‘the Prize’). The Prize is subject to any written conditions provided with the Prize. There will be 10 (ten) individual prizes, one prize for each of the 10 (ten) selected winners. The total prize pool is valued at $4790.00.
10) The prizes will be awarded to entrants who submit the most relevant and creative Submissions as judged by the Panel .Each Submission will be reviewed and judged by a panel of the Promoter’s Marketing and Communications personnel (“Panel”). The Panel will judge each response according to how relevant and creative it is. All decisions of the Panel are final and no discussions or correspondence will be entered into. The draw will take place at 11am on 01 October 2012 at Oasis Griffiths Company, 10-11 Rosemary Court, Mulgrave, Victoria 3170. The Promoter reserves the right to draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn. The winners need not be present at the draw.
11) The winners of the Prizes will be notified by mail or email and telephone within two business days of being determined/selected. The names and suburbs and states of the winners will also be published on the Oasis Coffee website within two business days of being determined/selected. Full names and full addresses will not be published for privacy reasons.
12) The Prizes will be sent by post no later than March 29 2016 at 5pm Mulgrave, VIC 3170. Failure of prizes to be delivered out of control of the Promoter, e.g. incorrect address details, failure to deliver by post, within this time will result in it being forfeited and the Promoter may draw/select another winner for the Prize, subject to any approval or directions of a relevant regulatory authority. Alternatively, if any prize remains unclaimed as the Promoter is unable to make contact with a selected winner after 14 days of the winning Submissions being announced, the Promoter may deem that the winner is ineligible to receive the prize.
13) The Prize awarded may not be exactly as illustrated in displays or marketing for the Promotion. The Promoter is not liable for any other additional costs associated with winning this competition or the prizes that comprise this competition.
14) Unless otherwise specified, prizes or any unused portion of a prize, are not exchangeable or transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
15) If any prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize with a another item of equal or lesser value for that prize, as determined by the Promoter.
16) The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries, prize claims and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry or prize claim that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions or who tampers with the entry process. An entry that is incomplete, indecipherable, illegible or non-compliant with these terms and conditions is invalid and will not be accepted or considered. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
17) If this Competition is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Competition to the full extent permitted by law and subject to any approval or directions from a regulatory authority.
18) The Promoter’s decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into.
19) By entering this competition entrants agree to allow the Promoter to repost their Submission on the Promoter’s Facebook, Twitter or Instagram accounts, the Promoter’s website (www.griffithscoffee.com.au and/or www.oasisicoffee.com.au) and within the Promoter’s electronic direct mail (EDM) communication pieces. It is also a condition of entry that the entrant consents to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner of a Prize (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of the Competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products and services, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoters or otherwise.
20) By entering the Competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the Competition or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
21) Authorised under permit numbers: not applicable
Privacy, Spam Act and Do Not Call Register Act Statement:
The Promoter collects the entrants’ personal information to assist it in promoting Oasis Griffiths Company and the retailers associated with Oasis Griffiths Company and to process the competition entries. By entering the competition, unless otherwise advised, each entrant also expressly consents to:
the Promoter (or any of its related companies) contacting an entrant by any means (including by electronic message or by telephone) to let the entrant know about goods, services or promotions which the Promoter considers may be of interest to the entrant;
the Promoter (or any of its related companies) disclosing the entrants’ personal information to other persons or entities who may:
(i) assist the Promoter in promoting the Oasis Griffiths Company and the retailers associated with Oasis Griffiths Company or running competitions (including by sending electronic messages or telephoning the entrant on the Promoter’s behalf); or
(ii) use that information, in any media, for their own marketing, promotional or publicity purposes (and each entrant expressly consents to such persons or entities contacting the entrant by electronic message or by telephone in relation to goods or services),
without any further reference, payment or other compensation to the entrant. The express consent referred to in this Statement continues until the withdrawal of that consent is effective (as set out under applicable law).
Entrants’ personal information may also be disclosed to State Lottery agencies and the winners’ names published as required under the relevant lottery legislation. All personal details of the entrant will be stored at the offices of the Promoter. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to that office.