What you will need to prepare Turkish Coffee:
- Oasis Pure Turkish Style coffee
- Demitasse cups
How to prepare Turkish coffee:
- In a small coffee pot or traditional Ibrik, place one demitasse cup of cold water for each cup of coffee you are making.
- Add one heaped teaspoon of Turkish Style coffee for each cup, as well as sugar to taste.
- Stir gently over low heat until coffee has dissolved.
- Simmer until a crema has formed, but turn off the heat before reaching boiling point.
- Stand for thirty seconds.
- Distribute crema evenly amongst all cups, and the fills cups with remaining coffee.